Controlled bolting is the system/technique used in dismantling, replacement and installation of bolt connection flanges. This training will cover heavily on the equipment used for controlled bolting in order to achieve leak free installation. The participant will be introduced to the various type of bolting equipment that is used in the oil & gas industry and they will be trained on each type during the course.
- Describe the specifications covering dismantling, preparation and securing of bolted connections
- Introduction to bolted mechanical joints
- Explain how torque is calculated
- Describe the components of typical torque equipment
- Explain the operation of typical torque equipment
- Personnel that are directly involved with bolting services.
- Technicians, supervisors, engineers, inspector, and QA/QC personnel.
- Anyone interested to venture into bolting business.
- orque vs Tension
- How to Calculate Torque
- Introduction of Various Type of Torque Equipment
09 Aug 2022 -
10 Aug 2022